Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #296105

, , | Unfiltered | July 12, 2023

(Last august, with the help of my supportive partners, i came to the realization that i was trans. On my online platform i have my family blocked who isnt very supportive, but i could be myself there. I started to dress the way i wanted and be myself. I apparently missed blocking family on my one partners account.
In october our one partner moved to where we live with his kids intending to live with us and our son as a family, we had to wait for me to talk to my parents and convince them it was time for them to get their own apartment and live their adult years together with out the supervision kf their 26 year old child.
Its important to note my mom had a cancer scare a few years ago and this particular day she was having a check up to make sure the cancer was gone. Both my partners and all three of our kids and i were at the temporary home of partner B. I got a frantic call from my mom telling me to come home because there were somethings we needed to discuss. I was upset and crying the whole way home thinking i was about to find out my moms cancer was back.
When we walked inside she immediately started crying and yelling asking why i would lie to her and how disrespected and ashamed she was that i didnt feel comfortable coming out as a transgendered individual to her or that partner A and i had a second partner who moved down. Needless to say i lost my mom that day. She invaded my privacy, played victim, forced me into an uncomfortable situation, and repeatedly told me how she feels like her “baby had died”.

The story isnt all bad though, her and my step dad did move out a few months later. Currently our three kids are asleep in bed and were all cuddled up. Were happy and im starting HRT soon with the help of partner B and the encouragement and love and support of both my loves and my grandma, who loves her new “grandson-in-law” and two new great grandkids.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!