Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #288344

, , | Unfiltered | April 6, 2023

My health insurance through my job has an…interesting…policy that you have to get a wellness checkup by September 30th, or your monthly premiums go up a LOT. I called at the beginning of September and scheduled a video appointment for 9/28. I received an email confirmation as soon as I scheduled the appointment. On 9/21, I received a text message reminding me. All well and good, or so I thought. On 9/28, I checked in and opened up the video call, and…nothing. I figured maybe the doctor was behind schedule, but twenty minutes after the appointment was supposed to start, I received a phone call from the office. Supposedly, they called and left a message on 9/9 to tell me that the doctor would be out on 9/28 and I needed to reschedule. I never received any such message, though I suspect that is the fault of my cell-signal blocking desk drawer at work (a problem I discovered later in the month for unrelated reasons). Nonetheless, the office NEVER called me back. They never sent any further emails. They didn’t put a notice on my notice board on their website. They even sent out a confirmation AFTER they supposedly told me to reschedule. Lucky for me that I was able to get in an appointment with a different doctor on 9/29, but still…I am decidedly unhappy with their communication skills.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!