Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #288109

, , | Unfiltered | April 5, 2023

I work in a fairly large hotel with over three hundred rooms and we host a lot of conferences. As it is getting closer to Christmas, we are having a lot of holiday parties. I work at the front desk but last night I got the chance to help bartend.

Around 9:45 PM I am finished for the night and am back down at the front desk talking to one of my managers before I leave. As I am walking through the lobby to go and clock out one of the engineers starts yelling to my manger (that never happens unless it is a real emergency) to call the police.

I, being tired from working twelve hours, just keep walking when the engineer grabs my arm and pushes me back and says to go back to the desk. I don’t see much except a man being pinned down on one of the benches.

As we are waiting on the police there are three people walking him out as he is starting to throw up and hardly able to stand up. The county jail is about a two-minute drive from us and we are right by a police station so someone is there within five minutes to help.

After he was taken out I found out that he was also violent and kicked a hole in one of our walls. I don’t know what ended up happening to the man but as I was on my way home, I got a call from our operations manager and she kept apologizing for having me work and have to see this guy.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!