Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #28173

Unfiltered | September 8, 2016

(I used to be best friends with a girl who a bit ignorant and racist towards white people, I am a white person myself. This happened during gym and we wer about to change out of our gym clothes. She was talking about how she had to walk home to one of our mutual friends. For the sake of the story in just going to call her Sally.)

Sally: Sometimes I walk home through the canyon, it’s a short cut.

Friend: Isn’t that scary?!

Sally: Yeah. You always feel that you are going to get killed or raped or a white girl is going to jump out at you and say “Do you want free Starbucks!”

(Starbucks is a very popular coffe shop that most people go to and where other races say that only white people go)

Me: Um… not only white people like Starbucks.

Sally: Well you like Starbucks don’t you?

Me: Yes I do, not because I am white because they are a good coffee shop.

Sally: Case closed then! *Acting like I am the representative for all Caucasian people*

Me: I don’t say that you only eat fried chicken because you are African American.

Sally: Yeah, because I don’t like fried chicken.

Me: But you are saying just because I am white I like Starbucks.

Sally: Well, you are white and you do like Starbucks are you not?

Me: just because I like Starbucks doesn’t mean every white person likes Starbucks, that is sterotipical of you to say that.

Sally: You said that I like fried chicken. Isn’t that a stereotype?

Me: I did not say that I said I don’t say that!

Sally: Case closed every white person likes Starbucks!

Me: No

Sally: CASE CLOSED!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!