Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #67290

Unfiltered | September 7, 2016

(I’m a 17 year old girl, and fairly new to the cash register. As a mean looking customer is walking up to my register one of my coworkers warns me of her temper over the radio)

Me: Hi there! Did you find everything alright today?

Customer: Wow. I hate when you guys ask me that. Every time I say I need help no one actually does help me. They should tell you something else to ask.

Me: Oh, well I understand your frustration, but just today I helped a cust– (*tries to explain how we are able to check in back, or call another store to look up an object, and how we help a lot of people)

Customer: Well it’s worthless to ask me.

Me: haha, well I understand. Will that be all for you today?

Customer: WOW. THATS ANOTHER THING. IF I HAD ANYTHING ELSE OBVIOUSLY I WOULD BE HANDING IT TO YOU.

Me: ma’am, I understand, however some customers have last minute interests in gift cards or some of our assorted candies, and we like to ask in order to provide the best customer service.

Customer: WELL THATS JUST STUPID. *mumbling under breath* sometimes I wish I had a hat that says “don’t ask me stupid shit”

Me: WELL, your total comes to $27.13, thank you for coming in and have a great rest of your night Customer:*leaves, mumbling under her breath about stupid questions*

Question of the Week

Tell us your story about a customer who couldn't understand the most simple concept.

I have a story to share!