Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #267126

, , | Unfiltered | September 7, 2022

(A quick backstory, I am a thirteen year old girl and I am part of this group that does a lot of things that have to do with nature and was previously just for boys, but they have recently welcomed girls, and some of the guys have trouble getting used to it, I have loved the experience and we are going on this hike where there is this one particular group member (Boy #1) that is not liked very much by the rest of the boys group)

Boy #1; I still don’t see why girls joined (group) because they break down and cry whenever they lose cell service, they clearly aren’t fit for this.

Me; (mouth wide open, as I am completely irritated by stereotypes) Uh okay one that is a nasty stereotype that you just put on us girls, two no, most of us don’t even panic, and three as a matter of fact I don’t have a phone and am completely happy, I’d rather go on hikes like this.

(Boy #2 then walks up and sees me with my hands on my hips, glaring at Boy #1)

Boy #2; Hey, what’s going on?

(I then begin to tell Boy #2 what Boy #1 said and Boy #2 just happens to know me and how much I hate and am against that kind of stuff and how it annoys me with how often it happens)

Boy #2; (coolly because he is quite well liked among the boys group) Yeah, well you break down and cry when you haven’t watched porn for a week, so you can’t say anything.

Boy #1; (Turns red, stutters, eyes cast down) N-no I d-don’t, I don’t even watch porn.

(Boy #3 then approaches me, who is my friend, but also is known by the girls and the guys to have a crush on me)

Boy #3 (noticing the look on my face); Hey, (My name), what did (Boy #1) do this time?

Me; (Tells Boy #3 what happened)

Boy #3; (turns to Boy #1) Stop lying we all know that you do so you might not even try. Now leave (My name) alone.

(Boy #1 then blushes more and walks away, I then proceed to thank Boys #2&3 and we continue on our hike. I hope Boy #1 learned that day to think before he speaks, especially if talking to a teen girl with backup)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!