Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #266208

, , , | Unfiltered | August 25, 2022

My partner and some of our friends play a tabletop RPG on a weekly basis. One member of the group lives in another city and Skypes in; I’ve never met him in person. During the first game session, I wander through the room.
Me: Hey, everybody. Hey, [Skype Player], I’m [Name].
Skype Player: Oh hi, [Name]. I know you, you’re [Partner’s] sister!
Me: Uh…no, I’m his girlfriend.
Skype Player: Then how is your name [Name]?
Me: …because it…is?
Skype Player: Wait, wait, I thought [Partner’s] girlfriend was [Sister’s Name, which sounds nothing like my name].
Game Master: You caught him, [Skype Player]. [Partner], we’ve been meaning to talk to you about how creepy it is that you and your sister sleep in the same bed.
Me: Also, while we’re on the subject, why does your girlfriend live with our parents?
Partner: Ehn, they just like her better.
Skype Player: All right, all right, it was an honest mistake!
A couple of weeks later, during another game session, I’ve poured myself a beer and get one for [Partner] too.
Partner, in his character voice and pretending it’s part of the game: Ooo, ale!
Other Player: Where’d you get that?
Me: The beer fairy brought it to him.
Other Player: I didn’t know your sister was the beer fairy!
Skype Player: I hate all of you.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!