Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #264714

, , | Unfiltered | August 5, 2022

I am the dumb customer in this one. I work in our town centre and are surrounded by shops. I have bought a new kitten and forgot to buy a bed. The pet store not far from my workplace had a sale on cat/dog beds.

I bought my cat some toys in my lunch break and saw the bed but didnt want to take it back to work so decided to go after work instead. I told the sales lady I will be back for the bed to which she was fine with. The beds were located in the shop doorway. I had a bit of time before I had to catch the bus so I went back after work and before going inside decided to pick a bed from the middle of the pile as the one on the top was dirty. The bed came in a 3 different colours but I wanted the brown one. I picked up the 3 beds on the top, placed them on a pile of pillows next to the pile of beds, picked up the bed I wanted, put the other beds back and went inside to pay. The lady was gone and there was young boy in her place which I hadn’t noticed. He had been watching me all along and looked like he wanted to burst out laughing. I couldn’t pay fast enough. Most embarrassing thing ever.

Pet shop guy if you are reading this, thank you for being so professional.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!