Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #262690

, , , | Unfiltered | July 11, 2022

(I went to a daycare/preschool/summer program when I was younger, about nine. I knew this boy, who I had a crush on at the time. He was aware of this, because I never saw the point of hiding your feelings from someone and so I told him. Everyone also knew, as well. However, I never made a big deal out of it so he didn’t mind at all. There was this girl a couple years younger than us who was absolutely obsessed with him. Obsessed! To the point where she would steal his jacket and scream if it was taken from her, and she’d often draw pictures of them getting married and having kids. This was an interaction they had shortly after she tried sitting on his lap.)

Boy: Would you leave me alone already? I already told you I don’t like you!

Girl: [My Name] has a crush on you, and you talk to him all the time, but I have a crush on you and you hate me for it!

Boy: [My Name] isn’t weird about it, go away!

(I felt somewhat accomplished that day, like my chillness got me a free pass into the friend club.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!