Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #238331

, , | Unfiltered | July 6, 2021

I work at Office Max, in the copy and print department. Customers that come in to print documents, flyers, brochures, ect. for their businesses get SPC cards to give them a discounted price. One day, I printed flyers out for an SPC card member and he had it in his head that after the card was scanned, he would receive a bill in the mail and that he didn’t need to pay right at the register. (Sorry, sir. You need a credit card for that.) He then proceeded to tell me that it was a tax exempt card. I explained the difference to him and told him how to get a tax exempt, and then told him that the price of the print job was after scanning his SPC card. Again, he told me that he would receive a bill in the mail later and didn’t have to pay up front, but I had to explain that to him again, too. I don’t think that customer was quite there, mentally. But judging by how he looks age-wise, he’ll probably be out to pasture in a few years, anyway.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!