Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #238329

, | Unfiltered | July 6, 2021

(A client comes storming into our office, about a week after we prepared several legal forms that he needed to send to the state and federal government. I am the office manager/ secretary.)

Client: Excuse me! You did these forms wrong!

Me: What seems to be wrong?

Client: You attached [form] to the state copy, but not the federal copy! And you didn’t sign any of the forms!

Me: Well, that would be because the state requires [form], but the federal government does not. And we do not sign these forms, you do.

Client: And where the hell am I supposed to sign?

Me: (trying not to sound sarcastic) Near the green tags, sir?

Client: what f****** green tags?

Me: Um…the ones that say “Sign and Date Here,” sir.

Client:…you could make this more user friendly, you know!

Me: Yes sir. Please be sure to send those before the deadline.

Client: And what the f*** is the deadline?!

Me: (it says on the first page of the package we sent him, which he’s holding, and I don’t know off the top of my head so I lean over to look)

Client: Excuse me, that’s confidential! You’re not authorized to look at my documents! I’m reporting you to [boss]! (Leaves)

Me: Good luck with that, sir.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!