Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #191503

, , | Unfiltered | April 6, 2020

(I use to work as an assistant manager at a well known gas station chain. On this day the register was not able to ring people up for gas so they had to do this outside. We had signs on every pump, on the automatic doors both sides at eye level when you walk in, two on the soda machines and one at the counter. There is no way you can miss this and yet I still got this lady.)

Customer: Can I get $20 on pump 4

Me: I am sorry ma’am but the registered is not connecting to the pumps outside so we are not able to do that but if you have a card you can payout side.

Customer: Well you should put signs up so we can know that instead of wasting our time walking in here.

As she was saying this I was pointing to the sign that was right in front of her.

Me: ma’am there is a sign right here, on the doors when you walked in and on your pump.

Customer: There was no signs on the pumps.

Me: (pointing to a random pump) You see that paper on that pump, that is telling you to pay outside.

Customer: (getting mad) Well it’s not on my pump.

I tried to tell her it was but she stormed out not believing me. Needless to day I had similar conversations with most of my customers my shift.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!