Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #181145

, , | Unfiltered | December 27, 2019

Best advice EVER from a seasoned and long gone compatriot.

Had a cheating couple at one of my tables, the place was slammed, but food was coming out of the kitchen at a good pace.

They were seated for a whole 20 minutes before I said to her “I swear, you food is coming out soon.” We had runners and everyone on the wait staff helped too.

Those fuckers sat (took up) the table for two hours, then she complained about her fries being cold…. over an hour after they were delivered.

My manager called me over (in their presence) when she complained that I’d “sworn” at her… “I swear that your burger is coming soon.” He invited them to never come back, with prejudice.

But the point of my post is the advice of a co-worker, after the fact… give them what they ask for, analyze the complaint. You need to think different (I don’t think different) to diffuse the insane demands of those looking for free stuff. If I’d only had the kitchen re-heat those last fries and that sliver of a burger, she’d have had nothing (but shitty food).

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!