Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #178386

, , | Unfiltered | November 28, 2019

(My brother works in a home improvement store. This day, two elderly customers, man and wife, come to him for advice.

Elderly woman: I have a question about your toilets. Which one has the lowest water level?

My brother (confused): You mean the smallest water tank? Well, this model right here-

Elderly woman (interrupting him): No dear, I’m talking about the water in the bowl, not in the tank.

My brother (still confused): It will vary depending on the size of the bowl and the size of the tank, I guess. But we don’t have any way to be sure until the toilet is installed and functional.

(The elderly gentleman has remained silent up to this point, but clearly seems to be irritated)

Elderly woman: No, that won’t do. We have to make sure the water doesn’t get higher than a certain level.

My brother: I’m sorry ma’am, but I cannot provide you with this information at this time. I would have to ask my supervisor. Do you mind me asking why the water level is so important to you?

Elderly man (screaming): BECAUSE WHEN I SIT DOWN, MY BALLS TOUCH THE WATER!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!