Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #172116

, , , | Unfiltered | October 22, 2019

(I work for a property mangagement company. We just bought a new property in the beginning of 2015. We have no records for that property before 2015. I just had surgery and this is my first day back to work. This is a phone conversation with a very upset women.)

Me: [Company Name] this is [My name], How can I help you?

Lady: Yes, I lived at [Property] back in 2013-2014 and it’s showing on my credit that I owe them $2,000. Why? I don’t live there no more.

Me: I’m sorry ma’am but I don’t know that information. We just bought this property and we have no prior records. You will have to contact the previous owners and ask them.

Lady: Well why in the h*** would I have to do that?!

Me: Like I said before we do not have those records. I’m sorry.

Lady: Well can you give me the old owners information?

Me: No ma’am I cannot because that is not my department so I do not have that information. The person who is in charge does, but he is currently out of the office. Would you like to leave your info with me so he can give you a call?

Lady F*** NO! I can’t believe they have some stupid b**** working the front desk that doesnt even know how to do anything. You must be some kind of stupid.

Me: Ma’am please stop cursing at me. I am trying to help you the best that I can.

Lady: Well f*** you. (String of incoherent curse words)

Me: *Click*

( I hung up on her. Told my boss what happened and she wasn’t even mad)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!