Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #155564

, , , | Unfiltered | June 28, 2019

(I’m hearing impaired, and because of this I have both hearing aids and a service dog, who I bring with me everywhere in case my hearing aids fail. He’s very friendly, though. One day as I’m buying treats for my dog at a grocery store, a woman comes over.)
Women: Hello. I thought you weren’t allowed to have dogs in here.
Me: Oh, no. He’s a service dog.
Women: (Immediately outraged) YOU STOLE A BLIND PERSONS SERVICE DOG! HOW DARE YOU!
Me: Oh no ma’am, I have a hearing impediment; I bring him with me in case my hearing aids fail-
Women: BULL****! YOU CAN HEAR FINE, AND ONLY BLIND PEOPLE NEED DOGS! GIVE ME HIM YOU THIEF!
(At this point the woman tries to yank my dogs leash from my hand, but the end of the leash loops around my shoulder, so it doesn’t really work to well.)
Women: GIVE ME THE DOG YOU B****
(At this point she’s drawn the attention of several employees, who are looking on in horror. Most employees are told not to touch other shoppers without consent, in case of lawsuits, so they just urge the women to let go of my dog, which she ignores. She then grabs my dog by the tail, and he starts crying out in pain, and I do the first thing I can think of to protect my poor dog. I punch her twice: once in the stomach and again in the face. She lets go right when the police arrive; she insists I be arrested, but she herself is arrested for assault. I decide to press charges, and I win the case, mainly because I have witnesses and store footage to back me up. She went to jail, and had to pay me a large sum of money. Needless to say, my dog ate well after that!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!