Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #155524

, , | Unfiltered | June 24, 2019

(I work the front desk at a higher end tattoo studio. A man walks in, and looks like he may be under the influence of something)

Me: Hello. How can I help you?

Customer: Yeah. How about a Ying-Yang here *points to his shoulder* How much would that be?

Me: Well, pricing varies by the artist you work with. If you look at the portfolios and decide who you want to work with we can get an estimate from them.

Customer: Ok. But how much?

Me: That depends on the artist. You’d need to pick who you want to work with.

Customer: Well, okay.

(few seconds later)

Customer: What about a whole thing on my back? What would that be?

Me: Well, that would definitely be an hourly piece. So ultimately it depends on who you work with and how long it takes to do.

Customer: Okay. Well. Maybe I’ll just have no. Just no tattoos. Because I’m not part of society.

Me: Okay. Well, tattoos aren’t for everyone.

Customer: I’m not part of society. Maybe just a head. I don’t need to be sexy to go places. And society cares what you do and what is acceptable and I’m not part of that so maybe just NO. No tattoos.

Me: Okay then.

(he starts to walk out and turns around)

Customer: Do you need my social security number?

Me: No thank you.

Customer: Okay. (then half way out the door) And if you want to know my name, it’s DON’T ASK.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!