Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Hilarious Stories About The Children Of Customers Misunderstanding The World

| Right | September 21, 2020

Dear readers,

We love kids! Especially when they embarrass their parents by saying the most innocently misunderstood things! We’ve rounded up ten hilarious stories about customers and their kids, who probably wish they’d left their little munchkins home for the day!

 

Children Get Sick Periodically – Maybe they could use the tampons to soak up the mess?

Kids Love To Wise-Crack – Hits from the comments: “He’s not wrong; kids are far too young to have crack.”

From The Mouth Of Babes, Part 4 – Thank goodness it doesn’t really work that way!

Freudian (Pay) Slip – He’s definitely not like this because of his mother or anything.

Not Exactly Gifted, Part 2 – Based on our experience on this site, it’s not just kids that don’t understand gift cards.

Better Safe Than Saucy – Good thing this employee’s not shellfish.

From The Mouth Of Babes, Part 3 – Yeahhh, we’re blaming Mom for this one.

From The Mouth Of Babes, Part 2 – “Careful the things you say; children will listen.”

Scare Bears – Sounds like it’s time for a talk.

At Least His Answer Is In The Right Aria – You meet a lot of big names in the theater.

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about child customers saying the worst thing at the perfect time! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Terrifying Tales Of Creepy Children

 

23 Hilarious Stories About Sisters, And How We Love/Hate Them!

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!