Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Adorable Stories About The Kids Of Customers And The Darndest Things They Say

| Right | March 26, 2021

Dear readers,

We all know that kids can say the darndest things, often unwittingly embarrassing their parents or making anyone within listening range go, “aww.”

It can be even more interesting when they’re the kids of customers, good and bad, so we’ve rounded up ten stories from our archives of the adorable kids of customers and the memorable little things that come out of their weird brains.

 

Taking His Sweet Time – This is very important business.

Little Nuggets Of Interest – When you’re right, you’re right. And this kid is right.

Not So Pretty In Pink – I need to find myself a tiny fashion consultant.

(Opposite Se)X-Men – It’s never too early to unlearn gender stereotypes!

The Lesser Of Teen Evils – As a former teenage girl, I can absolutely confirm the truth of this.

So Mummy Can Have Birds Without The Bees – Sex ed is important… a little later on.

Acting Juvie-nile – Just wait until he gets a job and realizes you don’t get summers off.

Ah, Fathers, Part 6 – Okay, but what if their Grandma is really, really cool?

From The Mouth Of Babes – Tsk tsk tsk, are we teaching our children to lie?

A Tourist Traveling To Terror Incognita – At least these kids aren’t being terrors!

 

We hope you enjoyed this Adorable-Kids-themed roundup! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

10 Hilarious Stories About The Children Of Customers Misunderstanding The World

 

11 Hilarious Stories About Children Behaving Better Than Their Parents

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!