Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Time To Give Mr. Dressing A Dressing Down

, , , | Right | March 5, 2023

A semi-regular customer comes to the counter to buy cigarettes. He has three portion cups of ranch dressing from our condiment station. He doesn’t have any food, so I put in a fifty-cent charge for the dressing and he immediately becomes hostile.

Customer: “You’re charging me for ranch? They never charge me for ranch!”

Me: “Condiments are provided with food from the deli. Unfortunately, prices are high these days and we can’t just give them away for free.”

Customer: “Oh, really? I spend thousands of f****** dollars here, dumb f***!”

It’s possible that he’s racked up $500 in purchases over the past couple of years.

Me: “Okay, I think you need to leave now.”

Customer: “I need my f****** cigarettes first!”

Me: “This dumb f*** isn’t serving you. Please leave.”

Customer: “Fine! And you can have your f****** ranch.”

He sweeps the cups off the counter and they splatter on the floor.

Me: “Uh… yeah, don’t come back in here again.”

Customer: “Oh, I will be back. I’m coming back in the morning to talk to your boss about this, you dumb f****** skank!”

Me: “Don’t worry; I’ll let her know.”

When I filled my boss in, she said she really hopes he does come to talk to her, so she can tell him he can find another place to get free stuff and abuse the staff. So far, we haven’t heard from him, but there is now a sign next to the condiments with a price of fifty cents per cup without a food item.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!