Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Think Before You Ink, Part 4

| Working | August 7, 2014

(We have a coworker who always ‘forgets he has somewhere to be’ a couple days before working a day that will be especially packed. Our manager, fed up with this, makes coworker have his photo taken every place he “goes” to prove he’s actually gone. Two days before the big local wine festival starts he does it again.)

Coworker: “Hey, boss. I know I’m supposed to be working the mid shift Saturday and Sunday, but I have to go down south for my cousin’s wedding.”

Manager: “You better not be lying to me. Anyway, you know the drill.”

(Friday afternoon, a couple hours after coworker said he would arrive, our manager sends out the text.)

Manager: “You and your cousin in the pic.”

Coworker: “Will this suffice, sir?”

Manager: *after glancing at the photo for a minute* “Where’s your tattoo?”

(Turns out, the photo he sent was actually taken about a year prior, before he got his tattoo on his left arm. Coworker was actually still at his house and right after he was fired he admitted he had done this at least five times before.)

Related:
Think Before You Ink, Part 3
Think Before You Ink, Part 2
Think Before You Ink

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!