Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

“Seventeen And Strung Out On Confusion…”

, , , | Right | CREDIT: fapdos9 | January 10, 2022

I work at a popular online bank as a “manager”. In other words, I’m the guy you get when you want to speak to a manager.

Customer: “I’m requesting that you waive seventeen of my overdraft fees. I transferred funds into the account! The fees just came from four- to ten-dollar charges. I was on vacation! I have plenty of money in my other account! I’m a hard-working person and I won’t let someone take what’s mine.”

Me: “We can only waive so many due to you requesting that we waive fees last month. And we did — eight of them, in fact. We have limits on the number of fees that we can waive. I can waive eight of those fees today.”

Customer: “I demand that you waive the other nine!”

She refused to accept that we could not. These fees aren’t the default on our accounts. You have to opt into them, and the site explains when and why you’re charged a fee.

Needless to say, she escalated above me. I just don’t get how some people can act so entitled.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!