Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Guess You Gotta Start Double-Checking Your Post Post-Haste!

, , , | Working | October 8, 2022

My husband and I went to the post office. I gave the postmaster my name, and he gave me a large box. I brought it home and opened it up, and it was full of Disney stuff for little kids. I looked more closely, and it was for another person who lives nearby and has the same first and last name as me.

We went back to the post office and I explained things to the postmaster.

Postmaster: “Well, I’m still learning the addresses.”

Me: *Politely* “My birthday is coming up and I want to make sure we’re getting all our mail.”

I got back in the truck and said to my husband:

Me: “I thought it was required that if you work at the post office you’re able to read?”

This isn’t the first time this has happened and it probably won’t be the last.

I didn’t act rudely to the postmaster; my comment was only made when I got back in the truck. It’s just frustrating and annoying. And if we weren’t honest people, we could have kept all that stuff — and Disney stuff isn’t cheap!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!