Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Drive You Round The Vend

| Friendly | August 21, 2015

(My college has vending machines all over. Having forgotten my lunch, and the food there being rather expensive, I decide to buy a bag of chips before my last class of the day. However, when I try to get a bag of cheese puffs, the bag has gotten stuck. Since I get my refund back, and I REALLY wanted cheese puffs, I put my money back in, and try again… with the same result. A couple other students have noticed and watched.)

Student: “Oh, bad luck! Are you going to try again?”

Me: *putting the change back in the machine* “Might as well.”

(Once again, the cheese puffs ALMOST fall, but still stay. At this point, there are three bags there that are on the verge of falling.)

Other Student: “Man, I’m invested in this! Just one more time ought to do it!”

(I put my coins in once again, and finally all three bags fell out. The other students cheer.)

Me: “Hey, you guys want some?”

Student: “Sure, why not?”

Other Student: “Yeah! Man, you made my day!”

(I gave them the other bags, and took the last one over to my corner. Guys, I’m so glad you were so happy over my vending adventures. You made me happy, too.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!