Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Black Friday Roundup 2018

| Friendly Healthy Hopeless Learning Legal Related Right Romantic Working | November 23, 2018

Black Friday.  The lines. The waiting. The impatient customers. The exhausted and grumpy employees. It can be so overwhelming.

 

To refresh your spirits, here are some stories of those who battled the crowds and the busy times, in or out of the stores, and won.  Perhaps some should have won an award for Best Customer or Best Employee.

 

Keeping The Line Moving Is Moving – Not all heroes (of the store) wear a cape.

Working Hard: $100; Holiday Spirit: Priceless – Good customer. Good manager. Good story.

Can’t Vouch For That Scam – It takes just one good customer to turn a bad day around.

Sorry, You’ll Have To Settle For A Burger Civil-Partnership For Now – I Now Pronounce You Customer And Fries.

Dealing with Humans Is A Lottery – Basic decency may be a winner.

The Power Of A (Lack Of A) Name – An unintentional laugh can relieve the tension of busy travel.

Walking Home For Christmas – The best customers are the thoughtful customers.

The Only Thing He Should Be Running Is Scared – When your work is recognized by a higher power… in the company.

Drive It Forward – Making amends leads to a string of kindness.

Another Reason To Be Thankful – Some customers make it all worthwhile.

 

An extra:

Taking Some Mugshots – Getting a gift that shows your opinions about customers. What a great idea!

You can do some Black Friday online shopping at the Not Always Right Store! 20% off all orders with the code NARBLACK20.    Support your favorite website while you buy some awesome gifts. You know you love us as much as we love you!

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.