Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Twilight Discovery

, , | Friendly | December 27, 2017

(I’m at a writer’s retreat, and we’re playing a game of Werewolf. Most players are villagers, but one or two are werewolves. The players vote to lynch one player each “day,” while the werewolves secretly kill a player each “night.” The goal is to find and kill the werewolves before they kill off the entire village. The first “day” is usually random guessing, in order to gauge people’s reactions. Two men have been accused of being werewolves. [Woman #1] jokingly backs up her choice by saying that she feels [Man #1] just looks like a murderer.)

Woman #2: “Okay, before we vote, we should give the accused a chance to defend themselves. [Man #1], you’ve been accused of looking like a murderer. Do you have a defence?”

Man #1: “This is just how I look. I have resting murder face.”

Woman #2: “And [Man #2]?”

Man #2: “I can’t be a werewolf for the simple fact that I am a vampire.”

Man #3: “Is that better?”

Me: “No, he makes a good point. We’re explicitly here to lynch werewolves. We can’t afford to be distracted by vampires right now.”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!