Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Gas-Giant Sized A**hole

, , , | Right | January 5, 2019

(I’m a customer at a restaurant and bar that holds trivia every Sunday night. In the middle of the game, there is a question about the solar system. The correct answer is, “Jupiter.” A family with two young kids enters the restaurant as this question is displayed on the TVs but the teams still have time to put in their answers.)

Kid: *yelling loudly enough to be heard over the music* “JUPITER! IT’S JUPITER! THE ANSWER IS JUPITER!”

DJ: “And the correct answer is… Jupiter! And everyone got that right. So, just a reminder: there’s no blurting out answers if you’re not playing the game.”

Dad: “Oh! Angry DJ, huh? We’ve got an angry DJ!” *looks around the restaurant for backup but no one says anything* “Hey, buddy, the customer is always right!”

Me: “Dude, you’re not a trivia customer.”

(The family angrily left the restaurant. They later called the manager and demanded that the DJ apologize. She told them that wasn’t going to happen.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!