Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Frodo Dodo

| Related | April 8, 2015

(I’ve convinced my family to join me for a ‘Lord of the Rings’ marathon. When we finish, I, the resident fan-girl, start babbling about common pairings.)

Me: “Personally, I love Faramir and Eowyn together since they’re my two favorite characters, and Arwen and Aragorn are sweet, albeit a bit of a stereotypical heroic couple.”

Daughter:  “What about Samwise and Rosie?”

Me: “I’m not really into that pairing. They are kinda cute, but there’s very little about their relationship, especially in the movies.”

Mom: “Well, there’s no one else he’d be good with.”

Me: *sarcastically* “How true. If only there was somebody he cared for enough to give up everything for, and even risk his own life to save theirs, multiple times. Too bad there’s nobody else he’s loyally cared for the whole time.”

Mom: *completely oblivious* “That would be nice, wouldn’t it?”

Me: *facepalm*


This story is part of our Lord Of The Rings roundup!

Read the next Lord Of The Rings roundup story!

Read the Lord Of The Rings roundup!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!