Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

A Competitive Throwdown Of The Stock

| Right | June 12, 2013

(An older customer is looking at the sweets.)

Old Customer: “How much is this bar of chocolate?”

Me: “That’s [amount].”

Old Customer: “Really? it is only [smaller amount] at [competitor].”

(The old customer puts the chocolate bar down, and picks up a packet of crisps.)

Old Customer: “How much are these?”

Me: “Those are [amount].”

(The old customer huffs and throws them down.)

Old Customer: “That is outrageous! They are only [smaller amount] at [competitor]!”

Me: “I am sorry, but because they are a large chain store, they can charge a little better than us. Because we are independent, our prices are a little higher.”

Old Customer: “You are just trying to rob an old lady! These are cheaper at [competitor]; you should be ashamed!”

(The old customer starts to throw the chocolates around.)

Me: “You’re more than welcome to shop there, ma’am. Please stop throwing those on the floor.”

Old Customer: “Why would I go there! It’s half way across town! You expect an old lady to walk all that way! You are a disgrace with no respect for your elders!”

(She starts to walk out of the shop.)

Old Customer: “You are robbers! Daylight robbers!”

(She leaves by throwing more stock on the floor.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!