Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #67204

Unfiltered | June 9, 2016

I was in the back aisle of a supermarket, the aisle had a column dividing it into 2 uneven sections. My cart was blocking the smaller section while I was selecting cold meats from the chiller. The wider section was the end of an aisle and was blocked by a couple of women who were selecting items from there, they just happened to be wearing Hijab. They were distracted, talking to each other about the products while their cart and pram took up space. Another woman pushing a cart headed straight to them them, not giving them time to react , she starts rudely yelling at them.

Rude Woman “WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, BLOCKING THE WAY SO I CAN’T GET PAST. IT’S DISGUSTING THAT YOU THINK YOU CAN TAKE UP ALL THE ROOM. *the poor women are shocked and are trying to move out of her way but she’s not given them much room.

Rude Woman *turns to me “You see how rude they are blocking the way?”

Me “You could have just said ‘Excuse Me’, Rude Woman *turns to another lady who has just come around the corner “You see how they blocked the whole way”

Lady “Like the other lady said you could have just said “Excuse me”.

*By this time the ladies have moved out of the way and the customer stomped off, obviously disgusted that we hadn’t joined in on her discriminative rant. I was also blocking the way but she only picked on those who showed their devotion to their religion.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!