Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #32796

Unfiltered | August 5, 2017

It is supposedly a typical school day, but there is a sudden assembly. Apparently, a group of people were invited to give the senior high school students a talk about illegal drugs. Before we head to the assembly place which is very far from the building we stay at, we are asked to line up before we leave our classrooms. In this story, we were already out of our classrooms, but still at our respective floor.

We were in the corridor, just headed towards the stairs. But for some reason, the line stopped moving and we ended up right beside the seniors’ lobby. And at that time, I was listening to a song with an explicit album cover (Sexual by Neiked).

Everything was alright until I dropped my iPad, forgetting that all the advisers of my batch were in the seniors’ lobby. They all stared at my iPad, then directed their gaze at me. I blankly stared at them as I was shocked, plus I didn’t know what to do, or how to properly react. Just when that happened, the line started to move again. I immediately picked my iPad up and walked as fast as I could. Thank God none of them confronted me about it, though.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!