Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #323036

, , | Unfiltered | April 26, 2024

Growing up, my family owned the same minivan for the first eighteen years of my life. Needless to say, it had frequent problems as it got older, and the most frustrating was when the rear driver’s-side door handle was ripped off. At first we just opened it from the inside, but then the child protection lock got engaged somehow, leaving it completely unopenable. One of my brothers had an idea about how to disengage the lock, but couldn’t get it to work, so it remained impassable for several months, and us kids all limbed in and out through the passenger’s-side door. One day we are all going to a movie together, but as we’re mostly done climbing out, my youngest brother — who is still older than me and was in high school — suddenly speaks up: “Oh, guys, you can use the other door now.”
We all pause, completely confused. Apparently, he had applied our other brother’s idea and gotten it to work, removing the child lock, but didn’t bother to tell us for nearly a week. It just hadn’t come up, apparently.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!