Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #296081

, | Unfiltered | July 11, 2023

I was lifeguarding at a local known wave pool. One day, we have only one family in (it’s winter at this point). The mother and father are on the tubes, not paying attention to their kids.

The kids would run on the patio, which is cement. When wet, you can slip. I yell “Walk please” multiple times and they still don’t listen!
When the waves are on, you can use the ladders, safety concern!
They keep trying to use the ladders. I block them with my tube and tell them to use the stairs.
They were also stacking the tubes we provide for patrons to use to go into the deep end during the waves. You can’t stack tubes for another safety concern!
A week later, the head over the Parks and Recreational came to me with a complaint.
It was from that family.
PaR :you have a complaint against you I want to go Over
Me: what happened
PaR: it says that you were rude and acting like you were demanding money. How they described you was interesting though
Me: how?
PaR: it says that you look like you put your makeup on with a putty knife…
Me: oh! I did winged eyeliner that day! And I remember who it was! Their kids where running up and down the patio and climbing during the waves and stacking tubes.
He laughed it and said he wasn’t going to hold it against me.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!