Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #289193

, , | Unfiltered | April 19, 2023

Background: this was when I was a kid. We lived next to a large pile of rocks that my sister and I would climb. I’m 2 years older then her.

We were climbing around on the rocks, and I go to stand on the biggest one. She wants up there with me, so I help her up. This is not acceptable apparently. She gets angry and wants me off.

My 7 year old self refuses, as there is plenty of room. But no, that was not ok. She goes and pushed me. Her little self pushes me.

As I trip backward, i see her falling the opposite direction, and in that direction you would fall 6 feet into a pile of large rocks. I pull her, trying to stop both of us from falling, but I lost my footing.

We both fall, but this time with her on top of me. In the split second of us being airborn, I wrapped my arms and legs around her so that I would take the brunt of the force (reminder, I’m like 7 with my sister on top of me, so 6 feet seems like a lot.) We landed in a pile of sticks and rocks. We both cry, and my mom comes running out.

I ended up with a cut running the length of my arm, scratches on my legs and back, and a badly banged up head. I am in pain. She has a cut on her arm, and a mini scratch on her forehead.

I was grounded. Not her, the person who pushed me, me. ME! The person who kept her from basing her head open on rocks, and who used my body to keep her safe and shield her from the rocks and sticks.

They said it was because I had grabbed her and pulled her toward me. First off, she was falling too, second, I was attempting to stable zero both of us.

We weren’t allowed back up there ever again.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!