Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #287795

, , | Unfiltered | March 28, 2023

*I was at the park with my son when I happened to notice a man with a girl who was around four or five years old. They were watching a line of ants near the bench I was sitting on when I overheard this*

Man: Yep ants are pretty cool, but do you know what is even better then ants? Uncles!
Girl *sounding mildly indignant*: Your only my Uncle because you did that thing where you gave mom sperm.
Man: you mean I donated sperm?
Girl: Yeah that.
Man: Your right. I donated sperm to your mom so she could have you and your brother, and to thank me your mom made me your Uncle. Why? Don’t you like me being your Uncle?
Girl: no I do.
Man: good, because nothing makes me happier then being your Uncle and getting to come visit and play with the two of you.
*man leans over and kisses girl on top of her head*
Girl: can we swing now?
Man: I’d love to!

*The two ran off after that, but now curious I couldn’t help but notice the man playing with both the girl and later a toddler boy for as long as we were at the park. The kids both seemed to be having a great time, from what I could tell he was a pretty good ‘Uncle’ to them both.*

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!