Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #280298

, , | Unfiltered | January 6, 2023

(So I’m a pretty shy person and I don’t get out much. I met my first boyfriend on a dating site. So when I was eventually ready to get back out there I went onto another dating site. Started chatting with a cute guy and eventually we agreed to meet up for a date. I follow a strict rule when I meet people from online. Always in a public setting. So he and I decided to have a date at the mall, you know, window shop, talk and then get something to eat. When I saw him…it wasn’t that he was bad looking, because he wasn’t! But you ever just get a feel for someone that’s not quite right? I am ashamed to admit that as soon I saw him face to face…I wanted to go home and play games. But I knew that was bad and I had to give it a chance and not be a b****. So we started our date…I have never tried so hard to get someone to speak before!)
Me: “So, what’s your favorite color?”

Him: “I dunno.”

Me: “What do you think of the picture on that shirt?”

Him: “I dunno.”

Me: “What do you want to eat?”

Him: “I dunno.”

(It was like trying to pull teeth! I asked him if he had any questions for me and his answer was, you guessed it, ‘I dunno’. The date went on for a couple hours. We ate and I talked, trying to find some common ground. At the end of the date he kissed me, hard. And no, not the good kind of hard that goes with passion. He pushed my lips into my teeth, cutting them and stuck his tongue in my mouth and just let it sit there. I quickly pulled away)

Me: “Um, I’m sorry, but I don’t think this is working…”

Him: “Yeah, I kinda figured. When did you realize it?”

(I didn’t want to be mean and say ‘When I first saw you’)

Me: “When we had lunch.”

Him: “Really? It took you that long?”

Me: “Yeah…why? When did you realize it?”

Him: “When we went into [Store].”

(Which was the first shop we went into…)

Me: “Really?”

Him: “Yeah. You tried to force me to buy a Harry Potter wand.”

(I had picked up a wand and laughing said, “You know you want to buy this for $40.” I guess he didn’t get sarcasm. Also, I am a HUGE Harry Potter nerd, so I’m not dissing Harry Potter. I was just laughing because it was so expensive for a plastic stick. After the date ended and I got home I noticed I had several messages from him. He was telling me we needed to talk about our date and discuss what went wrong so we would not make those mistakes with others in the future. I tried to gently tell him that there was no need to do that. He didn’t get it. So the last message I sent to him was a little rude, I said, ‘Um, no. The date went badly so we don’t really need to talk again.’ I ended up having to delete my profile because when I banned him he kept creating new accounts to tell me that we needed to talk about it. If anyone cares, I am now in a happy and healthy relationship with a totally amazing guy who understands my Harry Potter obsession.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!