Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #271887

, , | Unfiltered | November 13, 2022

( _I’m a student at a prestigious university. Recently my university has started issuing water canteens as an effort to go plastic-free, and they have been quite popular. A few months after the dustribution happened, as I’m walking down the street to get to campus…)

*Woman*: ( _scoffing_ ) “You’re ridiculous.”

( _I stop turn around to face her, and see an older woman in ratty clothes._ )

*Me*: “Excuse me? What’s the matter?”
*Woman*: “Do you even go to [My University]? Betcha you don’t.”
*Me*: ( _Offended_ ) “Of course I do!”
*Woman*: ( _Deflated_ ) “Oh. And are you from Rome, or are you just another [slur against Southern Italians] coming up here because there’s nothing down there?”
*Me*: ( _Taken aback at the suddenness of her demeanour turn_ ) “No, ma’am, I’m neither from Rome nor from the South, I’m from the North.”
*Woman*: “WHY THE F*** ARE YOU EVEN HERE THEN?!”

( _I decided to just storm off to my campus and peace her be. But I was seriously thinking of pointing out that my university was the most important in Italy, but, then again, chances are she would’ve complained about the alleged easiness of my uni._ )

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!