Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #263140

, , | Unfiltered | August 1, 2022

(I (18F) work at a barbeque restaurant in a small rural town in the south. This town also happens to be mostly homophobic. I’m working my normal shift when I hear my name being called, I walk over to the table to see a group of three middle-aged women, all wearing cross necklaces.)

Me: “Hi, what seems to be the problem?”

Woman #1: “Yes, we would like for you to remove these crimes against christ from your establishment! They are disturbing our dining with their satanic acts!”

(I look over to the table she’s pointing to and see a gay couple simply enjoying their dinner)

Me: “Excuse me, what are they doing?”

Woman #2: “Can’t you see? They are going against the word of christ and partaking in homosexual activities! I am a woman of the Bible, and I will not stand for this blasphemy!”

Me: “So, you want me to kick this couple out for being ga-”

Woman #3: “Shh! You mustn’t say that word! You’ll go to hell!”

(At this point, I decided to have a bit of fun with them)

Me: “Ok, I’ll see what I can do.”

(The women all smile at me as I walk over to the neighboring table)

Me: “Hello, I just spoke with these ladies, and I’m very sorry, but I’m going to have to remove you from their presence”

(I give the couple a wink before turning back around to the women to see them nodding at me in a satisfied manner. I turn to them and begin…”

Me: So ladies, I’m going to have to demand that you LEAVE this establishment and NEVER return because love is love and everyone should be free to express who they are!”

(The women look shocked and begin cussing me out. I wave my girlfriend who also works here over, she gives me a kiss on the check.)

Me: “Love you, babe.”

(She walks away as the women begin to shout)

Woman #1: “I DEMAND to speak to your manager!

Me: “Ok! I’ll go get her!”

(I go into the back and explain the situation to my coworker)

Coworker: “You’re really gonna do it, aren’t you?”

(I give a cheeky nod and return to the women, they look very confused)

Coworker #2: “W-where is he?”

(This is my moment. I take off my nametag and show it to the women at the table. I enjoy my sweet revenge as the women gaze upon the large red letters that read ‘MANAGER’.”

Me: “Get out. Now.”

(The women leave in a huff without paying. I don’t mind, though. I don’t need their filthy homophobic money. I go over to the couple who appear shocked. One of them gets up and hugs me, the other follows.)

Gay person #1: “T-thank you s-so m-m-uch! No one’s ever stood up for us like that! You really are a hero!”

Me: “All in a day’s work!”

(I quickly became friends with the couple, and they even played music at my mine and my GFs wedding that summer! I also got a raise from my boss for my work.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!