Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #262705

, , | Unfiltered | July 11, 2022

(Few notes; – im a customer in this story. – i was in a cast, and i didnt really want to use my crutches as im very clumsy and i didnt want to hurt myself more. – i was using one of the motorized carts)

Me and my mom were in a national known store and we were going down an isle. Now, the motorized carts arent exactly small, and the isles arent exactly big. Two carts <i>can</i> fit comfortably, but there wouldnt be much room.
My mom was walkin ahead of me as i didnt know what she needed to get, so i was just following.
We turn down this isle and this lady has her cart and two small kids (probably like 2 at most) sitting in it…in the middle of an already small isle. Moms able to get past, but as im tryin, i do make a small (but laughing as i say it) comment.

<b>Me:</b> I dunno if i caaaan get throughhh. *laughing, tryin to not hit her cart*
<b>Lady:</b> *in a quickly snotty tone* An excuse me works fine.
<b>Me:<b> *a little taken back as i thought it was obvious i was joking* So does not leaving your cart in the middle of the isle, but ok…?
(Note..she wasnt exactly close to her cart either…)
<b>Lady:</b> *angered instantly* well f*** you! *rants a bit, all while tryin to cuss me out*
<b>Mom:</b> *shocked* You really talk that way around and to kids? Wow…
<b>Lady:</b> No, but im talking to yours that way!
<b>Mom:</b> You have your kids right there. *motions towards the lady’s literal babies*
<b>Lady:</b> *starts cussin my mom out*
<b>Me:</b> *trying to just leave because im over it* The disrespect in people really surprises me and shes a good example of it…

(Im sorry, but, human decency and common sense would say to move the cart so people can get through…i shouldnt <i>have</i> to say “excuse me”, tho i still will. I was making a joke, and i thought it was obvious, but i guess not. Im cooped up in a room almost 24/7 because of my cast and not bein very graceful with crutches, so i was happy and joking while out of the house. Guess i chose the wrong time? So, just a reminder, be nice and move ya cart out of peoples way, even if they dont ask. Its just called respect. )

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!