Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #260686

, , | Unfiltered | June 20, 2022

We are sitting in my living room discussing plans for the next day. There’s a lot of extended family over. It’s me, both my younger sisters, my mom, my aunt and her two young children, and two of our close friends who are basically brothers. The only minors are the youngest sister and my cousins.

My mom is talking about one specific idea we might do, and what their low admission covers, which is really a lot. She is saying something along the lines of it covers pretty much everything they have.

My sister, who lives in that town and has been there before, cuts in. “actually, correction, the only additional things you have to pay for are the tiger show and the porny rides. PONY! PONY! PONY RIDES!”

We’re all laughing and making jokes. One “brother” says something about the porny pony costing extra and we’re all laughing and talking over each other.

Mom cuts in and tells about wanting to hurry up and finish the conversation and “I dont want to shout over everyone because my voice will get hoarse again!”

Me and brother two: “HORSE!”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!