Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #256689

, , | Unfiltered | April 10, 2022

About 3 years ago I was working in a coffee shop. In the area where I live, it’s pretty calm most of the time, but unfortunately, when fall hits we get a large number of tourists. Although most of them are fine we do get some crazies. This lady comes in and goes and sits down for about 5 minutes before coming up to the counter

Me: “Welcome, Can I take your order?”

Woman: “Finally, I’ve been waiting for 20 minutes.”

Me: “I’m sorry, what are you going to order?”

Woman: “I want a mocha frappuccino with whipped cream and caramel sauce.”

I start to make the drink and while I add the caramel sauce she starts to yell.

Woman: “No!”

Me: “What?”

Woman: “I wanted the caramel on top of the whipped cream!”

Me. “Oh I’m sorry, should I remake it for you?”

Woman: “No, get me your manager right now!”

I go in the back and I get my manager. The woman starts screaming at us.

Woman: “I NEED YOU TO FIRE THIS S***HEAD RIGHT NOW AND COMP MY DRINK!”

Manager: “There’s no need to swear, what could he have done to deserve to be fired?”

Woman: “He charged my card and then he started to help someone else when I asked him to start my drink he told me that I don’t deserve my drink and that I should leave. HE IS A F***ER AND HE SHOULD BE FIRED!”

Manager: “(Me) is this true?”

Me: “Not in the slightest.”

Woman: “HE IS LYING!”

Manager: “I don’t think he’s lying at all. We have cameras that I’ll check later but you are making a scene right now, so I have to ask you to leave.”

She starts towards the door but she grabs one of our chairs and throws it at a display which shatters. She grabs another chair and throws it at one of the windows which cracks before running out of the door.

Manager: “I think we got her license plate on camera. I’m gonna check. (Me), call the police.”

I call the police when they come we review the footage and sure enough, it’s right there in view. She ended up paying for the damages and a permanent ban from the store.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!