Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #249422

, , | Unfiltered | December 13, 2021

So I am a college student who lives on campus. It’s a Sunday morning and me and two of my friends are going to brunch at our schools cafeteria. To get there, we must cross the road that leads into campus. We get to the road and start to enter the crosswalk (which has a sign smack dab in the middle of it that says “Stop for pedestrians in crosswalk”) when a car comes speeding through the crosswalk. A few words were said, but we were okay with it since was just entered the cross walk. A few steps later a second car approaches the crosswalk going faster than the previous one (around 25 to 30 mph) and as I start to enter the second half of the road it goes straight through, inches from hitting me and my friends. In addition the driver waved at us as she nearly hit us. Of course many more choice words and gestures were made as we get on to the sidewalk. Then, from in between the buildings up the road, a cop car pulls out behind them and flips on his lights. Karma at it’s finest!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!