Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #191275

, , | Unfiltered | April 1, 2020

(This story is about my sister not me, she used to work at a gas station in the small town that we live.)
One day while my sister was working a customer came into the gas station and she purchased a $25 pre-paid card for her Verizon phone. My sister put it into the computer and checked her items out and the customer left.
Well a few hours later the same customer came into the store to tell my sister that the pin on her card did not work. My sister then told the customer that she would have to contact Verizon because there wasn’t really anything she could do about it.
The customer then proceeded to accuse my sister of stealing her pin. (which she didn’t) She told the customer that she wouldn’t steal the pin and it would be futile if she did because she had AT&T phone not Verizon.
After this happened the same woman came into the store every day for over a month to harass my sister and call her a thief etc.
The woman even went to the extent of finding my sister on Facebook, as well as her friends. So that they would all message her and harass her for stealing something she did not.
Eventually they found out why the customer’s pin did not work. A local dollar general and the gas station were both on the same system, and what happened was a customer at the other store happened to buy a card at the same exact time, so her pin did not activate when it went through the system.
The manager of the gas station my sister worked at eventually gave the woman a refund so that she would leave her alone.

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!