Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #177724

, , | Unfiltered | November 18, 2019

( I work in a pet store that sells cats. One day, man came in with a grown cat.)

Man: Hi, we bought this kitten a while ago, and it started to grow each night, and it now looks like a cat. I am very confused, and hope you guys would do better next time when selling products. I would like to exchange it for an actual kitten.
Me: Sir, all kittens grow up to be cats. And we can’t control anything about it.
Man: Well why can’t they make me a custom cat?
Me: Excuse me?
Man: (Looking at me like I know nothing) Tell me, where do cats come from? Hmm?
Me: Well, when two cats mate, they make a litter of multiple cats.
Man: What? Why the heck did they hire you!? You know nothing! They make cats at the pet factory!
Me: Sir, did you even go to high school?
Man: AUGHH! Bring me your manager! Now!
(I bring over my manager)
Manager: What’s the problem?
Man: Why did you hire this idiot? He knows nothing about animals! I asked him some questions, and he refused to answer! Then he started to chase my cat around the store! He should be fired.
Manager: No, I saw the whole ordeal. YOU know nothing about the reproductive system.
Man: BUT CATS ARE MADE IN FACTORIES! I READ IT ON GOOGLE! GOOGLE NEVER F*****G LIES!
Me: Sir, please stop swearing! There are children here.
Man: OH, SO THERE ARE F*****G CHILDREN? WHO F*****G CARES? I DON’T! YOU MOTHER F*****S OWE ME TWO OF EVERY PRODUCT IN THIS F*****G STORE!
Manager: That’s it. GET OUT!
Man: NEVER!
Manager: Don’t make me call the police.
(Then, just on cue, a police officer walks in with a police dog.)
Man: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! (Runs away.)
Police officer: What was that about?
Manager: Nothing. But can I offer you a free bag of dog treats?

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!