Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #172076

, , | Unfiltered | October 18, 2019

(I work at [Restaurant]. We are five minutes from closing and just want to go home. I’m generally a very nice employee. A lady walks in and steps up to the counter.)

ME: Hi! Welcome to [Restaurant]! What would you like to eat?
CUSTOMER: I’ll take a burrito with chicken, please.
ME: I’m sorry, we’re out of chicken, would you like something else?
CUSTOMER: No, I want chicken. You are [Restaurant] how do you not have chicken?
ME: I’m sorry, but we’re only five minutes from closing, and since you’re the only customer left, I don’t think I can bring out a whole new thing of chicken.
CUSTOMER: Am I not special enough, b****? I WANT CHICKEN.
ME: Ma’am, I’m sorry but we do not have any chicken. Would you like to…
CUSTOMER: NO I WANT SOME F****** CHICKEN ON MY BURRITO.

(I am beginning to cry because the customer is screaming in my face, and I’m talking between sobs.)

ME: Ma’am…would you like…something else…to eat?
CUSTOMER: NO B**** I WANT TO TALK TO YOUR F****** MANAGER!
ME: [Manager]!

(My manager sees that I am obviously upset.)

MANAGER: [My name], what’s wrong?
CUSTOMER: I’LL TELL YOU WHAT’S WRONG. YOUR F****** EMPLOYEE REFUSES TO GIVE ME SOME F****** CHICKEN ON MY BURRITO BECAUSE SHE CLAIMS THAT YOU’RE ALL OUT.
MANAGER: Ma’am I’m sorry, but it is very late, and as a matter-of-fact we are closing in a minute, so I don’t think it is a very good time to bring out a whole new thing of chicken.
CUSTOMER: THAT’S WHAT YOUR GOD D***** EMPLOYEE JUST TOLD ME. YOU NEED TO FIRE THAT B**** AND GET ME SOME F****** CHICKEN.
MANAGER: Get out of my restaurant.
CUSTOMER: Excuse me? You just can’t f****** talk to me like that.
MANAGER: And you can f****** talk to my employee like that. She is one of my best employees and the restaurant is officially closed now so get the f*** out of my restaurant.

(The lady angrily storms out of the restaurant. My manager took down her license number before she left, and she was officially banned from all [Restaurants] nationwide.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!