Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #127550

, | Unfiltered | November 20, 2018

(I was waitressing at a maid café when this couple came in. They were in cosplay, the male dressed as Naruto and the girl was dressed in a sailor uniform. The male orders curry rice while the girl orders omurice. As a “service”, the maids usually draw cute pictures on the omurice in ketchup. I walk over to their table to ask them what they would like me to draw on the omurice.)

Male : Hey, ummm is it okay if my girlfriend draws on the omurice? She’s always wanted to try that.

(I hand the girl the bottle of ketchup and head to the front counter to seat some customers. Suddenly, the girl starts screaming. I walk over and I see that the girl has drawn a weird cat thing on her omurice.)

Girl : Yeahhhh…I kinda messed up my drawing on my omurice. Can I get a new one?

Me : Excuse me? You want a new omurice?

Girl : Like a new blank canvas.

Me : That would mean making you a completely new omurice. We’d have to charge you twice.

Girl : LOL! You don’t understand. Just make me a new one because the one you made me is fucked up.

Me : Sorry, I can’t replace it.

Girl : What the fuck kind of service is this? Do you have no pride as a maid? You should be kneeling down on the ground apologizing for angering your master.

(She starts ranting about how our service is bad, yelling all kinds of vulgarities. Her boyfriend’s just silently staring at her. Suddenly, he grabs her by the arm and pulls her out of the café. Later the boyfriend comes back in and hands my co-worker $50 for the cost of their meal and a tip. The next day, the girl comes back in and asks if we’re hiring.)

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!