Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #115378

, | Unfiltered | July 1, 2018
  1. Me: “Hi, thank you for calling [customer service and billing], how may I help you today?”

Customer: “Do you see the last phone call made to me?”

Me: “I do apologize, even though we are your phone provider, for privacy and legal reasons, we do not have records of your calling history. I can help you block the caller, however, if that’s what you wish.”

Customer: “No, no, that won’t work. They’re inside my house.”

Me: “Excuse me?”

Customer: “Yes, they’re listening to me now.”

Me: “I’m not sure I understand. Do you believe someone is in your house? Or have they tapped the phone line?”

Customer: *sounding highly irritated* “I don’t know how they’ve done it, but they’ve been doing it since the 60’s. I tell you, they’re watching me, in my house at night, ran over my dog. My dog! I just want it to stop.”

Me: *extremely confused and worried* “Have you contacted the local police?”

Customer: “They’re in on it, too. They won’t do anything. They just call me a fruitcake. They didn’t even do anything after they killed my husband.”

(I don’t even know what to say, I’m at a complete loss for words.)

Customer: *continuing* “Yeah, they had to have poisoned him. It was five years ago, and last spring they ran over my dog. I don’t know why they’re targeting me, but when I find them, they’ll get what’s coming. I once set up cameras in my house, but those were stolen. It’s a conspiracy, I tell you, but I do not know why. They harassed us so much that my son moved across the country!”

Me: *horrified and confused* “And, the police… won’t do anything?”

Customer: “Do you think it might be aliens?”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!