Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

15 Stories About The Power Of Best Friends

| Right | June 8, 2020

Dear readers,

Today is Best Friends Day! There are many types of best friends out there! The ones who turn up unexpectedly knowing they’re always welcome. The ones who will bail you out of jail, or the ones who are in jail with you laughing about what just happened. Sadly, there can be bad friends too, or bad influences, so while having a BFF is amazing, we need to ensure we make them seriously!

To represent the wide range of besties out there, here are 15 stories from our archives to celebrate Best Friends Day! Share with your bestie to show how much you care!

 

The Power Of A Name – Your best friend may marry someone else, but that never diminishes your friendship.

Where There’s Smoke… – Yeah… that checks out.

Make It An Ex-Pun – It’s so dog-gone punny!

The Loyalty Beasts Are Here To Help – From now on all doggos shall be referred to as ‘Beasts Of Loyalty.’

No Need To Be Mooby About It – Come for the cheesy pick-up line, stay for the awkward British humor!

Someone Needs To Boof-riend Him – Some of you have never had dogs and it shows.

A Friendly Way To Learn – When having a bestie can be worstie.

Very Blah-sé About Getting A Letter – It may be an inside joke, but it’s not very blah to us.

How We Know You Care (Package) – Who’s chopping onions?!

Friendship Is The Best Kind Of ‘Ship – Never cross someone with a best friend. They will destroy you.

My Spidey-Friendly Sense Are Tingling – Spider? Spider.

Drive You To Have Fun – Get in loser!

Don’t Ask Questions If You Don’t Want Answers – The moment she called you that it was over for her…

Find Pink Swimsuit Girl And Do A “Powerpuff Girl” Cosplay? – Green and Blue strike again!

You And I Can Write A BFF Romance – Dork friends forever!

 

We hope you enjoyed this collection of stories! Know any that we missed? Let us know in the comments! Want to submit your own story? Do it here!

Stay safe, everyone!


Have you been enjoying our roundups? Check out more here to see if you’ve missed any!

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!