Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

Unfiltered Story #105421

, , | Unfiltered | February 14, 2018

(I’m the idiot customer here. Well, not so much idiot as completely out of it. I’ve been adjusting my sleep schedule from waking up at 10 am to waking up at 6 am, and it’s not going so well.)

Me: *checking out* “G’morning.”

Checker: “Good morning. How are you today?”

Me: “A bit tired, not really awake yet.” *hands the bagger my cooler for the meat, but brainlessly forgets to hand her the bag for the vegetables – in LA county disposable plastic bags are illegal* “How are you today?”

Checker: “Good.”

Me: *zoning out watching the bagger bag the meat, and notices the bag has ripped* “Oh no, the bag ripped on the meat…”

Bagger: “I’ll get you a new one; I’ll be right back.” *runs off*

Checker: *finishes ringing me up* “Do you have a rewards card?”

Me: “Oh! Yes. Sorry. Did I mention I’m not very awake?” *finally remembers to take out wallet and pulls out both rewards card and debit card to pay*

(The bagger comes back while I’m paying, rebags the broken bag of meat in another bag and, finishes filling the cooler. There’s still vegetables and a couple containers of yogurt.)

Bagger: “Do you have another bag?”

Me: “Huh?” *realizes my other bag is still under my arm* “Oh! Yes. Sorry. Man, I need more coffee…”

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!