Right Working Romantic Related Learning Friendly Healthy Legal Inspirational Unfiltered

10 Stories About Customers Who Will Do Anything For A Discount

| Right | October 21, 2020

Dear readers,

Getting a discount is great! Times are tough and every penny counts, but when you demand a discount to the point that the customers in this roundup go to, you can’t help but feel sorry for the poor employees!

The following ten stories are about customers whose demands for discount range from entitled to moronic!

 

My, Aren’t We Feeling Entitled Today? – No, you don’t get a discount because you were wrong.

An Abundance Of Nuttiness, Part 3 – Lighter on the brains, heavy on the nuts.

Toothless Accusations – More than likely, you help pay for the dentist’s student loans.

I Think She Wants A Discount – Hits from the comments: “That is a Pokémon no one would want.”

The Lady Doth Go For Broke, Methinks – This is the worst kind of magic coupon.

Flaky To The 9th Degree – Nein, nein, NEIN!

Cute But Not Astute – It’s a well-known fact that Dakota Fanning never pays for anything.

Massive Fan But Sadly Not A Breeze – Baby, baby, baby… no.

Scamming In Plain Sight – You could have had it all.

Should Have Paid Attention In School – “Well, you should fix the Internet, then!” If that doesn’t sum up this website…

 

We hope you enjoyed this roundup about customers demanding discounts! Want to send in your own story? Submit your story here!


Some other roundups to check out if you liked this one:

23 Times Retail Workers Got Short-Changed By Their Bad Customers

 

23 Crazy Stories About Thrift Store Customers, From The Cheapskates To The Morons

 

Question of the Week

Have you ever served a bad customer who got what they deserved?

I have a story to share!